2012 Vendor Information
Our application period lasts from August 1st to September 1st.
Potential vendors need to email HoverCraftMKE@gmail.com by September 1st with the following information:
- The subject line of your email should read: 2012 Application
- Your name, your business name, your website (if applicable), your email address and your phone number.
- 3-5 images of your work, a link to your website, or a detailed description of what you intend to make.
- If you want to share a booth you will need to apply together and you will need to supply Hover Craft with all this information for both vendors.
- There is no application fee!
- Booths will be approximately 8 x 8 and will be $50
- To be able to vend at Hover Craft potential vendors need to be available from load in to load out on Saturday, December 1st.
- There will be no late load-ins or early load outs.
All applications must be submitted to Hover Craft by September 1st.
You will hear from us on September 7th.
How do we make our decision on who will get in?
Because our space is limited, there will only be a specific number of booths to fill. A number of factors go into deciding who will participate including:
1. Number of Applicants: Hover Craft receives many more applications than we have space for.
2. Innovation and original booth ideas: Performances or items created should not be based on any pre-existing patterns or products. Variety and innovation of vendors is important to us. We do not have the space to support many vendors who make similar items, so think creatively before you apply!
3. To adhere to our mission, Hover Craft favors individuals who do not have established businesses, own their own brick and mortar venues, or who have already been accepted this season to other established fairs in the city. Does this mean established vendors will not be accepted? No! But this does factor into our decision.
4. All participants must be living in the city of Milwaukee.
We review everyone's complete application and then we make our choices!