WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

04 November 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Adam Radford

 
  
New to Hover Craft!  ADAM RADFORD!  Adam's favorite space to work, full of Infinite possibilities.  His pup Nico is always there to critique his work and keep him focused.
 
Why are you excited to vend at Hover Craft?
I feel very proud to be a part of Hovercraft this year. Getting to share space and ideas with awesome local artists keeps the gears in my head spinning. Even if we’re not working in the same medium and have totally different styles, sharing with other creative minds keeps me sharp. I’m thankful to have the opportunity to show my art and hope it will deliver a room full of smiles.

Every piece I sell always comes with a complementary hug, handshake or high five. You choose!
 
 
ETSY SHOP:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RightPlaceDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment