WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

05 November 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Dwellephant






Why am I excited to vend at Hover Craft?
Because it's so much goddamn fun.

What am I making and why?
You know that Ice Cube song "It Was A Good Day?" (If not, look it up. Go ahead. I'll wait.) Ice Cube didn't write a lot of songs like that. But Ice Cube's no fool. He knows a good day when he sees one. He also knows good days like that are worth commemorating. At Hovercraft this year, I'm going to help you commemorate YOUR good day. For a mere $5, you can tell me about a good day in your life, and I'll draw it right there on the spot, on a 6" x 6" square, for you to cherish forever. (Or sell for more money on eBay.) I won't be doing this anywhere else. Just Hovercraft.

Why am I doing this? For a bunch of reasons:
1. Why not?
2. It sounds like a fun thing to do.


3. It's so much easier to complain about all the awful shit that happens to you in a day. This is my way of encouraging people to do less of that. How's that old song go? "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative?" Allow me to help you do that.

What's your day job and why do you like making stuff on the side?
My current day job is being creative at Milwaukee Film. But I don't make stuff on the side. I make stuff constantly. Even when I'm not supposed to.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete