WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

11 November 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Jessica Yocherer



 "My self-imposed prompt for these collages is "How was your day?", which is a question that is often asked but not always answered with much gusto. The images stand as a visual answer to that question. I realize the details of my day are specific to my singular experience, but I do believe that someone, somewhere will be able to relate to my personal reaction. Each collage is relatively small, so the price range on them will be $5-$50 depending on the size/complexity/what kind of day it was."

Jessica Yocherer only recently began showing her work publically, but she has been creating collages for as long as she can remember.  She is a junior at Mount Mary College where she is studying art therapy and English.  She also works at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a Youth and Family Programs Assistant.  Learn more about Jessica and her work through her website by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete