WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

07 December 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Bitty Life Terreriums


By day, I am an animal enthusiast...veterinary technician, animal massage practitioner, pet sitter, and dog walker.  At nightfall, I de-fur, put on my favorite records, pour a generous glass of wine, and create little worlds. Their soul purpose...to make you happy.  Itty bitty escapes.
I'm proud to be a part of Hover Craft, and itchin to see the smiles that my bitty worlds bring.  To be connected with such a fabulous group of creators and organizers is an honor.  And to be connected with the community is what its all about.  See you fine folks at Turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment