WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

30 July 2016


Hey there everyone!  Hover Craft is now looking for vendors to fill our 2016 show on Sunday, December 4th at the Priztlaff Building in downtown Milwaukee.

What are we looking for?  We are looking for creative people who live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to come and occupy a space about 7' x 7' and fill it with what they love to make. 

Hover Craft will take care of promotion and event coordination always with the best interest of the vendors in mind.  We want to encourage you to make the most inspiring and creative work and we will make sure there will be lots of excited people around to see it (and buy it!).

If you haven't been to a Hover Craft before, check out our Facebook profile and this blog -  you will find photographs of past events which showcase the love we have for all our creative local artists, crafters, designers and makers of all sorts who will spend time with us showcasing their wares.  We are so excited to be producing our 7th show -- and we hope you apply!  We cannot wait to see what you have been making!

To apply:

  • You must live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  What does this mean?  If you can send a letter to yourself with the city as Milwaukee -- you are eligible.  If you are not from Milwaukee and are bummed by this, sign up for this newsletter!  We share events that are not exclusively local and encourage everyone to participate.  Hover Craft's goal is to clear the way for this section of the maker community to shine.  We appreciate your understanding in advance.
  • You must make what you sell!  Two points we want to make here:  First, this is a handmade show.  Everything in your space should be made by you!  Secondly, we understand there is a busy craft fair season right before Christmas, but we ask you to clear your calendar and sell at Hover Craft yourself.  Yes, you can have a buddy come to help.  But no, you can not have someone else represent your work.
  • All products you showcase should not be from pre-existing patterns, recipes, designs, etc.  We want all the weird and creative work that comes straight from your brain.
  • If you have a brick and mortar store and would like to participate, please email HoverCraftMKE@gmail.com with a note saying you are interested!  Once we get the vendor list all squared away, we will personally reach out to you and figure out a great way for you to be involved.  Yes, there are free opportunities for local businesses and yes, there are a limited # of paid sponsorship spots available as well.  Our vendor spaces are very limited and we would like to reserve it for people who don't have the opportunity to show off what they make in their brick and mortar store.  Thank you in advance for understanding how awesome it is to share what you make with the world every day your shop is open.  We want to spread a little joy to the people who don't get to do that!

Please follow these directions to submit your application:
  • Please send an email to HOVERCRAFTMKE@GMAIL.COM with the subject reading: Hover Craft 2016 Application
  • Please include the following just like this: 
Your name
Your business name (if applicable)
Your email address
Your phone number
  • Please do not apply in paragraph form.  Please list it out, just like above.
  • Then, please show us what you make!  The items you choose to show us should be representative of the work you would like to sell at this show.  The images should demonstrate the breadth of your product line.  Choose one of the following to show us:
    • 3 - 5 images of the work you would like to sell at Hover Craft.  These images should be JPGs attached to your email.  They should be small files.  They should be descriptive - meaning we should be able to tell at a glance what each image is, the size and what it is made of.  They should be well-lit.  If these details are not completely apparent, please include no more than one sentence describing each image.  Thanks!
    • A link to an online store where your work is displayed
    • A link to a group of photos (sometimes people will upload their photos as a collection in Facebook!  That is great!)
    • Have a great idea and no photos?  No worries!  Send us a written description of what you've been thinking of!
  • Please give us a price range of your work.  
  • Please apply by Midnight on August 31st.  Late applications are not considered.

How do we decide who gets in?

A few factors come into play when we go through all of the applications.  Mostly, we want to encourage creativity.  If you are making something that no one else makes, it is very likely you will get in.   If you have participated in Maker Market before, we'd love to see what new work you have this season! 

If you would like to read in depth about our application process, please click on over to our sister show - Maker Market - and read about how they decide.  This is very, very close to how we decide. 



How do you know you got in? 

We will email you on September 12th.  We will also post the list of vendors on our blog and on our Facebook account.  Because of the number of applications we receive, we do not email those vendors who were not accepted. 






9 comments:

  1. So beautiful!
    -------------------
    I'm working in the thay man hinh xiaomi. It's amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to thank Dr Emu for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover..if you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Dr Emu on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
      *Lottery spell*Pregnancy spell

      Delete
  2. This is one of the most informative blog post I have gone through with it today! Really appreciate your efforts on this blog. To get online Handmade goods I would really check your posts first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEMPRE SBORRATA IN CULO: ELISA COGNO (FRUIMEX SAS DI ALBA), DA CRIMINALISSIMA PUTTANONA BERLUSCONAZISTA E PADANAZISTA QUALE DA SEMPRE E', LAVA TANTISSIMO CASH DI COSA NOSTRA, CAMORRA E NDRANGHETA, COME PURE RUBATO O FRUTTO DI MEGA MAZZETTE DI LL, LEGA LADRONA ED EX PDL, POPOLO DI LADRONI ( ORA FORZA ITALIA MAFIOSA), INSIEME A SUA MADRE, NOTA BAGASCIA BASTARDA SEMPRE PIENA DI SIFILIDE, CRIMINALISSIMA PIERA CLERICO (ANCHE LEI MEGA RICICLANTE SOLDI ASSASSINI, PRESSO ESTREMAMENTE MALAVITOSA FRUIMEX FRU.IM.EX SAS LOCALITA' SAN CASSIANO 15 - 12051 - ALBA - CN). IL TUTTO IN INFIMA HITLERIANA CONGIUNZIONE CON PROPRIO BASTARDO FILO MAFIOSO FRATELLO PAOLO COGNO: NOTO PEDERASTA NAZIFASCISTA, SUPER LAVA EURO KILLER, VICINISSIMO A FAMOSO " NDRANGHETISTA PADANO" DOMENICO BELFIORE DI TORINO E GIOIOSA JONICA. DEL GRUPPO "SATANAZISTAMENTE" OMICIDA FANNO OVVIAMENTE PARTE, IL GIA' PLURI CONDANNATO AL CARCERE, ACCLARATO PEDOFILO E MANDANTE DI OMICIDI, PAOLO BARRAI (MERCATO LIBERO ALIAS "MERDATO" LIBERO), ALTRETTANTO PEDOFILO ASSASSINO, SEMPRE A BANGKOK A STUPRARE ED UCCIDERE BAMBINI , COME A LAVARE CASH SUPER MAFIOSO DI ROBERTO PALAZZOLO, VERME BASTARDAMENTE SANGUINARIO MAURIZIO BARBERO. PURE DI ALBA, COME DI TECHNO SKY MONTE SETTEPANI E MERCATO LIBERO NEWS ALIAS "MERDATO" LIBERO NEWS. E COLLETTO LERCIO, MEGA RICICLA SOLDI CRIMINALISSIMI A ROMA (GIRI SCHIFOSISSIMI DI MAFIA CAPITALE), NONCHE' SEMPRE CANNANTE IN BORSA, MEGA AZZERA RISPARMI ALTRUI, FEDERICO IZZI, NOTO COME ZIO ROMOLO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is Good! I promised God that I would share my testimony on this website. I had all the signs of  STD Virus but I was not too sure as to which one. I did a lot of online research and I WAS scared myself for a whole week before going to see the nurse. She took one look at my genital part and first said that it could just be the anatomy of my body, then she said it looked like genital warts and that I MAY have herpes. I was devastated. She gave me some medicine for the herpes and some cream for the warts. I was also tested for every single STD including herpes. I went home and cried searching the web for all sorts of cures for herpes and awaiting my results. I saw a post whereby Dr. Razor cured Herpes and other diseases, I copied his contacts out and added him on WhatsApp via +2349065420442. The next day my test result was ready and i confirmed  Herpes positive. I told Dr. Razor about my health problems and he assured me of cure. He prepared his herbal medicine and sent it to me. I took it for 18 days . Before the completion of the 18 days in which I completed the dose, the Blisters and Warts that were on my body was cleared. I went back for check-up and I was told I'm free from the virus. Dr. Razor cures all types of diseases and viruses with the help of his herbal medicine. You can reach Dr. Razor via his email address on (drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com) WhatsApp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is Good! I promised God that I would share my testimony on this website. I had all the signs of  STD Virus but I was not too sure as to which one. I did a lot of online research and I WAS scared myself for a whole week before going to see the nurse. She took one look at my genital part and first said that it could just be the anatomy of my body, then she said it looked like genital warts and that I MAY have herpes. I was devastated. She gave me some medicine for the herpes and some cream for the warts. I was also tested for every single STD including herpes. I went home and cried searching the web for all sorts of cures for herpes and awaiting my results. I saw a post whereby Dr. Razor cured Herpes and other diseases, I copied his contacts out and added him on WhatsApp via +2349065420442. The next day my test result was ready and i confirmed  Herpes positive. I told Dr. Razor about my health problems and he assured me of cure. He prepared his herbal medicine and sent it to me. I took it for 18 days . Before the completion of the 18 days in which I completed the dose, the Blisters and Warts that were on my body was cleared. I went back for check-up and I was told I'm free from the virus. Dr. Razor cures all types of diseases and viruses with the help of his herbal medicine. You can reach Dr. Razor via his email address on (drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com) WhatsApp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Jumba did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Jumba who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. i found dr jumba contact on this blog : https://manifest277.blogspot.com/ . Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or text him on whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108 . his website:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com    

    ReplyDelete
  7. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete