WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

21 November 2012

Meet Your Maker: Michelle from PaperMichelle

  

Hola!  I'm Michelle.  

I started PaperMichelle because I have a serious addiction to puns and one-liners.  It is a fun and necessary escape from the real-life, grown-up version of me: a middle school science teacher.  (13 year olds all. day. long. Understand?)  The cards let me laugh and keep me quite sane.  I am also an obsessive runner and a pretty serious consumer of beer; coincidentally, those two things also keep me sane.  I'll be running the Boston Marathon in the spring, so I spend a lot of time training alone with my thoughts and a runner's high - the perfect combination for coming up with silly cards and potentially creative ideas.  I decided to do Hover Craft because I loved it las year.  I really value the hometown, gritty feel of Hover Craft because that is representative of Milwaukee - the most badass town of 'em all.  I love this city and all the wonderfully talented people that make MKE so great.


Favorite Fungi - new love card intended for your favorite boy-toy


 Holiday Cheers - Christmas card for Wisconsin types


 Seasoned Greetings - Christmas card meant to spice up your holiday mail

A work in progress - cut paper art piece depicting nesting birds

No comments:

Post a Comment