WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

06 December 2013

Danica Radzins, owner/designer of Danidorem


I am happiest when I am creating. When I am not concepting and making unique pieces of jewelry, you will find me creating new dishes in the kitchen or tending to the plants in the garden plot we rent from the Urban Ecology Center along the Oak Leaf Trail on Milwaukee’s East Side. I love the outdoors and am most at peace when I’m outside surrounded by nature.

My love of nature has a major impact on my work. Along with my metalwork, I also create eco-friendly earrings, necklaces, and tie clips from reclaimed wood. It may not make the biggest impact on the environment, but I believe every little bit counts!

Supporting local artists and businesses is very important to me. It is one of the many reasons I applied to Hover Craft. I consider myself very fortunate to be a part of this annual buy-local event for the 3rd year. The ladies do such an amazing job. It is wonderful to be surrounded by such talented, awesome local artists and businesses. As an extra-special treat, there is fantastic music and holiday cocktails to enjoy while you shop! I’m proud to contribute to this worthwhile event.

1 comment:

  1. Hey y'all,so I figured I'd post an update.i found out that the test came out herpes positive few months ago, though I experience the outbreak and it was really bad on me,so I decided to get a natural remedy because antibiotics didn't work on it,I tried other medical treatment it all failed. I got to find out how effective Doctor Razor Herbal medicine is after reviewing several testimonies about his herbal exploits, So I decided to give it a Try since medical pills failed me. after some discussion with the herbalist, i received his herbal medication via the courier delivery. I'm very Happy to be completely cured of herpes After completion of the medicinal dosage, i observe my health for 2 months before deciding to share this for the good of anyone who is battling with similar problems or other Stds. Reach Herbalist Razor via Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp him on +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete