WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

05 December 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Ampersat Gallery: Canvas & Kitsch


This year for Hover Craft I will presenting HipDick: The Hipster Dickie. You may be asking, What is a HipDick?  
If you hate bulk and love layers, but can never decide if you should accessorize with jewelry or a scarf? Look no further-the HipDick is your answer. HipDicks put a twist on your great aunt Mildred’s ribbed sweater turtleneck dickie. Thrifted and repurposed shirts are transformed into fashionable accessories that can be worn at any time; for any occasion. They look great over and under; from the
front and the back. HipDicks are perfect for any season-an extra layer for chilly winter nights or as a classy handkerchief alternative for those balmy summer days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey y'all,so I figured I'd post an update.i found out that the test came out herpes positive few months ago, though I experience the outbreak and it was really bad on me,so I decided to get a natural remedy because antibiotics didn't work on it,I tried other medical treatment it all failed. I got to find out how effective Doctor Razor Herbal medicine is after reviewing several testimonies about his herbal exploits, So I decided to give it a Try since medical pills failed me. after some discussion with the herbalist, i received his herbal medication via the courier delivery. I'm very Happy to be completely cured of herpes After completion of the medicinal dosage, i observe my health for 2 months before deciding to share this for the good of anyone who is battling with similar problems or other Stds. Reach Herbalist Razor via Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp him on +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete