WHAT IS Hover Craft? an annual holiday shopping extravaganza. This year we will host over 100 artists, crafters, makers and creatives of all sorts selling orignal creations they have designed and made with their own hands. Come and support our creative community while you buy unique gifts for everyone on your list.

05 December 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Jenny Jo Kristan of Bearhearted Art + Illustration


I spent many years writing plays and making junkyard theater with The Stars and Garters Theater Company in San Francisco.  It was loud and bright and ridiculous; filled with fairytales, found objects, and fancy.  After my third baby was born, I got tired of the late nights.  (Also of paying a million dollars in rent.)  So we moved to Milwaukee and I took up my first art love again: illustration. I am obsessed with it and plan to never stop.

Click here to see more work by Jenny Jo!

3 comments:

  1. Hey y'all,so I figured I'd post an update.i found out that the test came out herpes positive few months ago, though I experience the outbreak and it was really bad on me,so I decided to get a natural remedy because antibiotics didn't work on it,I tried other medical treatment it all failed. I got to find out how effective Doctor Razor Herbal medicine is after reviewing several testimonies about his herbal exploits, So I decided to give it a Try since medical pills failed me. after some discussion with the herbalist, i received his herbal medication via the courier delivery. I'm very Happy to be completely cured of herpes After completion of the medicinal dosage, i observe my health for 2 months before deciding to share this for the good of anyone who is battling with similar problems or other Stds. Reach Herbalist Razor via Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp him on +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. powwows

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete